Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-04 18:48:46

Piter

How to don't be flagged in game?

So I play Ing*ess and sometimes I use gps fake location but few of my account have been flagged. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I use xposed to prevent jumps and donkeyguard to turn off many permissions for Ing*ess.

I want to ask you about your practice? How to don't be flagged? How Ing*ress know that I use gps fake location?

I encourage you to discuss about this problem. I want to know how to play Ing*ess without worry about I will be flagged.

Sorry for my english.

#2 2015-03-06 00:24:03

Jimbooo

Re: How to don't be flagged in game?

Use without xposed. Use it installed it system app.

#3 2015-03-06 15:31:48

Piter

I will try. Do you think i should use randomize position when I spoofing my position?

#4 2015-03-06 18:30:19

Tigablast

Piter wrote:

I will try. Do you think i should use randomize position when I spoofing my position?

randomize or not, it doesn't affect anything.

#5 2015-03-17 19:32:47

Bravestarr

OK - so let's see what's working.

Does anyone care to submit their setup?  I keep getting flagged and would like to experiment with others until we can get this working.

I'm using stock android 4.4, xposed and xprivacy on a nexus 7 wifi 2012 tablet.

For the purposes of In#ress here is my setup:

*I'm using the standard xprivacy fetched configurations stored for the game.  I don't know if it's standard for everyone, but I purchased xprivacy
*I have also moved gps fake location toolkit as a rooted app and activated the xposed framework
*I have hidden root
*Location settings setup for device only
*Playing via BT
     *Does this make a difference?  Does In#ress scan for wifi source?  Is it cached?  Does it matter if I use home wifi?
*Update Interval has been kept at 1000ms
*Altitude is on (does this matter?)

Like most, it works for a while and then gets flagged.  I have been playing both manic and conservatively but have been flagged both times.

Can anyone else provide some help, suggestions or commentary?

#6 2015-03-18 18:27:13

Tigablast

Bravestarr wrote:

OK - so let's see what's working.

Does anyone care to submit their setup?  I keep getting flagged and would like to experiment with others until we can get this working.

I'm using stock android 4.4, xposed and xprivacy on a nexus 7 wifi 2012 tablet.

For the purposes of In#ress here is my setup:

*I'm using the standard xprivacy fetched configurations stored for the game.  I don't know if it's standard for everyone, but I purchased xprivacy
*I have also moved gps fake location toolkit as a rooted app and activated the xposed framework
*I have hidden root
*Location settings setup for device only
*Playing via BT
     *Does this make a difference?  Does In#ress scan for wifi source?  Is it cached?  Does it matter if I use home wifi?
*Update Interval has been kept at 1000ms
*Altitude is on (does this matter?)

Like most, it works for a while and then gets flagged.  I have been playing both manic and conservatively but have been flagged both times.

Can anyone else provide some help, suggestions or commentary?

this is my version.

- stock android, doesnt matter kitkat or lolipop, as long as rooted.
- doesn't use xposed and their shit
- doesn't hide root
- location setup for wifi only
- update interval 50 ms (smallest amount you can set)
- installed as system app.

played since I buyed until now, still save and never get flagged. but you should keep an eyes when use my method, because when it jumps back to original location, you must exit ingress and started it again before the scanner refresh and collect your real gps data.
with my way, there's some disadvantage. we cannot simulate walking, unless you watch the phone screen all the time to prevent what I had mention above.
btw, the only thing I got flagged is when I use xposed.

#7 2015-03-18 23:15:21

Bravestarr

Tigablast wrote:

this is my version.

- doesn't hide root

played since I buyed until now, still save and never get flagged. but you should keep an eyes when use my method, because when it jumps back to original location, you must exit ingress and started it again before the scanner refresh and collect your real gps data.
with my way, there's some disadvantage. we cannot simulate walking, unless you watch the phone screen all the time to prevent what I had mention above.

Sounds great Tigablast!

Going to give it a try!

Thanks!  I'll get back to you!

Last edited by Bravestarr (2015-03-19 16:51:02)

#8 2015-03-19 16:52:11

Bravestarr

Bravestarr wrote:
Tigablast wrote:

this is my version.

- doesn't hide root

Sounds great Tigablast!

Going to give it a try!

Thanks!  I'll get back to you!

***Edited - Got flagged with the above configuration playing conservatively and "teleporting" reasonably.  Frustrating...I wonder if there's a way to get this working seamlessly.***

Any other suggestions?

#9 2015-03-19 17:02:13

Tigablast

Bravestarr wrote:

***Edited - Got flagged with the above configuration playing conservatively and "teleporting" reasonably.  Frustrating...I wonder if there's a way to get this working seamlessly.***

Any other suggestions?

I told you before, didn't I?
this is the most important thing I always said. "but you should keep an eyes when use my method, because when it jumps back to original location, you must exit in#ress and started it again before the scanner refresh and collect your real gps data."

Last edited by Tigablast (2015-03-19 17:03:05)

#10 2015-03-19 17:26:21

Bravestarr

Tigablast wrote:
Bravestarr wrote:

Any other suggestions?

I told you before, didn't I?
this is the most important thing I always said. "but you should keep an eyes when use my method, because when it jumps back to original location, you must exit in#ress and started it again before the scanner refresh and collect your real gps data."

Hi Tigablast,

As you said previously, it is strange, but have found two separate issues with the random teleporting:

1) randomly into the South Atlantic Ocean (primarily just west of Africa)
   - Fix - Stopping the App service every so often via the taskbar and then just laying in the location again via the app screen prevents the random jumping (automatically reactivates the service).  (@Dev - is this a memory leak issue?)

2) randomly teleporting to home
   - As crazy as it sounds, I read in one of the posts that placing aluminum foil around the back of the device blocks the background GPS from receiving real gps data.  I placed a sheet of tinfoil to line my tablet case and NO teleporting at all. (with just device only and wi-fi location settings turned off which was the norm prior).

However, I wonder if it is my play method?  I have been using the app to teleport from one place to another with reasonable time inbetween to reach the locations.  However, I have been flagged twice.  Is it due to deployment?  (i.e. hammering the deploy key), hacking too quickly? (in a location with multiple portals, I will glyph hack everything without awaiting confirmation of the rewards)?  Linking and fielding too quickly?

I don't know.

Any additional insight?  i.e. I hit A1 to A5 in about an hour before the nerf.  Maybe too fast?

Great discussion btw!

Last edited by Bravestarr (2015-03-19 17:26:42)

#11 2015-03-20 12:51:06

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Hello,

there is a memory leak i'm looking for a long time. But it only occurs on some devices and i wasn't able to reproduce it.
By now i also think i know what caused the detections in "xposed mode" and i will try to fix it for the next version - so the jumps are no problem anymore.

#12 2015-03-20 15:01:46

Bravestarr

Hi Appsmadeingermany,

Thanks for the reply and update!
At this time with the current version of 2.0.4, are there any workarounds or suggestions that you can make as the "recommended" configuration to play In#ress?  I presume that your excellent tool was created not only to play the game, but I must admit that you have developed in such a way that it works very well with it.

Lastly, do you have any ETA on the next version?

Thanks

#13 2015-03-20 15:17:21

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Unfortunately i can't give you "recommended" configurations and i don't want to support cheating directly. I can only tell you that "position randomizer" and all route options are 100% safe to use.
A normal gps chip has an update intervall of ~1000ms , so i would choose a similar one. You should use a normal speed < 30. Do some pauses.
And use exposed mode with gps only or system app mode with aluminium foil.
If you have more in***ss specific questions you can contact me via email.

The next version still needs some time - i expect to have a new beta version in 7-21 days.

#14 2015-03-25 12:53:04

megamind

My friend was banned, he wore Xposed module.
I've never used exposed module and never had a problem with ban, but i have problem "jump" xD

#15 2015-03-25 17:43:32

Tigablast

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Hello,

there is a memory leak i'm looking for a long time. But it only occurs on some devices and i wasn't able to reproduce it.
By now i also think i know what caused the detections in "xposed mode" and i will try to fix it for the next version - so the jumps are no problem anymore.

will wait for that. and I hope it works like a charm.

#16 2015-03-31 18:41:27

PAOLO

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Unfortunately i can't give you "recommended" configurations and i don't want to support cheating directly. I can only tell you that "position randomizer" and all route options are 100% safe to use.
A normal gps chip has an update intervall of ~1000ms , so i would choose a similar one. You should use a normal speed < 30. Do some pauses.
And use exposed mode with gps only or system app mode with aluminium foil.
If you have more in***ss specific questions you can contact me via email.

The next version still needs some time - i expect to have a new beta version in 7-21 days.

Hi dev i sent you an e mail

#17 2015-05-14 22:54:49

zf9x

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Hi,

any update on the new version? I seem to get banned after ~2 days of doing nothing special using this via Xposed. I will have to try it with the system app, but I'd love Xposed to just work.

#18 2015-05-15 12:13:24

megamind

Usgin Xposed module many peoples get banned... Using with the system app i no have problems...

#19 2015-05-20 17:01:40

zf9x

I have tried using it as a system app, but still got banned after getting to Lv3. I think the new version is desperately needed, besides there were no updates in a long time already.

#20 2015-06-02 02:24:34

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

The new version comes soon. Use "gps only" and no "network positions" and try to use Xposed (when the new version comes)

#21 2015-06-13 09:20:53

c4tchmydr1f7

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

The new version comes soon. Use "gps only" and no "network positions" and try to use Xposed (when the new version comes)

Any update in the next release?  Whatever is triggering the flags is happening fairly consistently now. In the time it takes to get to lvl 3 all test accounts have been flagged. The flag can, after that first occurrence, be "randomly" (i.e. can't see a trend myself) rescinded and normal play resumes; but after about 60-90 mins the flag is re-applied. Seems to be an automated detection and takes 2-3 days to reset if at all. Once you progress to lvl 6 however it shuts down pretty hard (permanent flag?).  i.e. I have not seen it rescinded on an account at this level. Which suggests they "tolerate" the detected issue on lower level accounts but will not allow a higher level account to continue playing if whatever they detect has been detected. I suggest that the app is being detected fairly consistently but the flagging system is allowing players to think they are "undetected" until they represent a "reasonable" threat to the balance of the game.

I am using xposed, Android 4.2.2 (GT-I9195T phone)

Using GPS only, and  reasonable travel speed (5km/hr) and routes with randomisation. No huge jumps of travel. I don't think game play has any effect on detection, it seems to be a low level detection regardless of what you are doing.

Happy to discuss further in private if need be and happy to beta test.

#22 2015-06-14 12:53:03

PichonBurro

Hi guys.

What if in***ss is detecting our altitude?? Many places around the world has differents altitude ... What i mean by altitude is the MSL meters sea level ... With this the game or the bot knows if we are under, on or in the air...

I use this..
Normal install.. activated with Xposed
Xprivacy to block in***ss to search for others app installed on my phone
Look for information on internet about the place i want to visit (altitude) and i put this on the app with altitude option on...
It works fine for me...

The next version should have altitude detection or automatic. With this option the app will make more real positions

#23 2015-06-14 13:26:09

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Hello. The app has an automatic altitude detection.
The altitude you enter will only be used if the automatic altitude check fails.
It's rather unlikely that the altitude is checked because altitude data is always very inaccurate.

#24 2015-07-24 19:43:57

ghost

My accounts get flagged consistently shortly after reaching lvl 4 with the following settings:

Nextbook Ares 8 (no internal GPS)
WiFi tethered to phone
Stock Android 5.0 rooted
GPS Fake Location as system app
Random position: on
Move to position: on
update interval: 50
Speed: 15 km/h
Altitude: on and set to altitude of the park.

The latest flag occurred on an account where I deployed, glyph hacked, and linked only at a park with about 60 densely packed portals. It never jumped to any other location.

The game is detecting something not associated with style of play.

#25 2015-08-13 20:47:09

Leandrodrc

Unfortunatley I just lost my phone that used to work finely without problems, no flags at all... that's why I'm here, looking for new solutions to get that configuration back.

But I remember some of that configurations:

Cel Model: Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
Android: 4.1.2 JB
GPS Location: System/App (Version 1.7.8)
GPS Setup: Only GPS
Random Position: OFF
Move to Position: Whatever
Update Interval: 1000
Speed: 40Km/h Tops
Altitude: In the 1.7.8 version, it was disabled

I used to run normaly In***ss, firing, deploying, using routes, hacking, and changing accounts. When I had GPS signal, I used to use many sheets of tinfoil, just like a phone case, to block the signal and make stop jumping positions, and worked at all, and if I didn't have any GPS signal, I didn't need to use those sheets.

But now, I'm using a rooted Moto E (XT1025), Android 4.4.4, and it doesn't work, in system/app or with xposed... I'm always playing in sandbox when I try to fire too much and destroy too much, but hacking, linking, fielding, use to be normal.

Waiting for a new version and open for opinions.

Board footer