Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-16 12:43:24

Mewtd

Possible Solutions: crashing and real location bounce

Hi, Absolutely love this app, bought it couple days ago, and at first i had lots of problems, but it wasn't the app after i done some playing around.

Anyway here's my setup and what i did to solve my problems

Device is a HTC One M7, i have unlocked bootloader, have TWRP recovery, rooted, and xposed framework installed.
In xposed i have mock mock location module activated and all apps selected.

After i purchased the app i installed it as a system app and it was visible as a module in xposed as well, at first i had this checked, but found that having this module activated and the app as a system app would cause my phone to reboot as soon as i press the play button in the app, then would get stuck on reboot screen until i would turn it off and then would start back up normally, as soon as i went into xposed unchecked the gps app module the app would run normal and not crash.

After running the app quite successfully i found after a while it would bounce back to my real location, usually just briefly and randomly. It took a bit of trial and error to find this way but it worked for my device, and i usually run my sequences (some small, some big) in repeat mode for 30-60mins.
First make sure all your apps in the task manager are closed, second turn off locations, third start the gps app and just drag your little blue teardrop thing to where ever you want your starting location and press the play button (make sure simulate movement is unchecked or it will move from previous location at the speed you have set in app settings, then recheck once at starting destination), fourth turn on locations and make sure its set to gps only (mine auto switch's to high accuracy after turning on, i'm sure there's a way to stop that if anyone wants to let me know). Now just start which ever app your spoofing.

I use to have a bounce back within 30mins, but so far a hour plus of looped sequences i didn't have a single bounce back.

This worked for me, and maybe it can help someone else, let me know if it does!

I'm hoping to run some sequences in the next couple of days for 2-3hours plus some extended travel sequences i will be monitoring so i'll see if i get anymore bounce backs.

Mewtd

#2 2016-07-16 13:07:10

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Re: Possible Solutions: crashing and real location bounce

Hello Mewtd,

thanks for your feedback, i recently found the problem of the jumping back and it should be fixed in the new xposed module (coming soon). But right now using gps only fixes it, too. It's related to gsm positions.

#3 2016-07-18 16:37:35

api88

Re: Possible Solutions: crashing and real location bounce

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Hello Mewtd,

thanks for your feedback, i recently found the problem of the jumping back and it should be fixed in the new xposed module (coming soon). But right now using GPS only fixes it, too. It's related to gsm positions.

Hi there, first of all, fantastic app! I've been using it for a while but recently had to change device :-( (I used to use a Tablet that didn't actually have a GPS device which obviously never had this problem then...) I've just started using it on a OnePlus One with the latest official CyanogenOS OTA and as a System App I'm now experiencing this problem too, as a quick fix I have been wrapping my phone almost in aluminum/tin foil but the phone gets very hot this way...

I've applied to be in the beta tester group so that I can try the Xposed module version out, could you please outline how I should set things up then? I.e. should I still have it as a System App as well as running the Xposed module? Also, how do I then remove/hide root from certain root detecting apps (without mentioning them specifically)...

Cheers!

Board footer