Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-25 23:19:17

Cactus

How to pay once & become good at i****ss spoofing by trial and error?

Hi,

Your app seems to be good enough to have fun with i****ss without polluting the planet while driving stupidly around the country. (I am one of these people who think the game is far more entertaining when played like a normal MMORPG than like a pseudo-AR game.)

Now I understand that before one becomes good enough to master the subtleties of both the cheating detection mechanism and those of the spoofer, a few Google accounts will have to be sacrificed in a trial and error process. But when you pay an app on the Play Store, it is linked to one (and just one) Google account, just like i****ss is.

I guess that you have a way to prevent your customers to buy a new licence for each burner account, but I just didn't find it. That's the last thing that prevents me to buy the app right now.

Could you enlighten (no pun) me?

Edit: Oops, posted in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it in the right one.

Last edited by Cactus (2015-07-25 23:22:57)

#2 2015-07-26 14:00:37

zf9x

Re: How to pay once & become good at i****ss spoofing by trial and error?

Why don't you just buy it from one account and use a different one to play Ing? You can have multiple Google accounts on Android device.

#3 2015-07-26 15:31:11

Cactus

zf9x wrote:

Why don't you just buy it from one account and use a different one to play Ing? You can have multiple Google accounts on Android device.

Well, basically, I'd like to keep my main account (my main account being the one on my main phone, which is unrooted and intended for work-related things) as clean as possible. And it's my main account that has my PayPal linked of course (who'd want to link a paid app to a disposable account?)

#4 2015-07-27 10:29:13

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Hello
What zf9x described is the only way.
I fully integrated the google licensing procedure and that's the only way piracy can be prevented.
Why don't you buy the app with the main account and just use it with disposable accounts.
Just make sure to close the app before starting the game with your main account.

#5 2015-07-28 16:04:47

Bravestarr

When is the new version going to be uploaded?  Is it still detectable with or without XPosed?

#6 2015-09-30 14:30:28

Cactus

Well I finally bought it with my main account, so that I can play on disposable accounts.

Here's the problem: when I create a new user account on my phone and want to install GPS Fake Location Toolkit, it asks me to pay once more.

What am I missing?

Last edited by Cactus (2015-09-30 14:34:45)

#7 2015-10-19 19:50:10

Cactus

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Why don't you buy the app with the main account and just use it with disposable accounts.

Cactus wrote:

Here's the problem: when I create a new user account on my phone and want to install GPS Fake Location Toolkit, it asks me to pay once more.

Come on, that shouldn't be a hard question, since you told me to buy it to do just that...

#8 2015-10-21 19:32:45

Bravestarr

Cactus wrote:
Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Cactus wrote:

Come on, that shouldn't be a hard question, since you told me to buy it to do just that...

There is a way via xprivacy.

However I would rather send it to you via PM.  It's quite easy and simple really.

#9 2015-10-21 22:07:23

Cactus

Bravestarr wrote:

There is a way via xprivacy.

However I would rather send it to you via PM.  It's quite easy and simple really.

Shoot! :-)

Board footer